Monday, May 11, 2009

How can I get rid of cats who are using my garden shed as their dormitory?

First of all do you have any cats your self ?


There are a few things you can get to keep cats away. you can get things that make a very light noise to the human ear but is very loud to the cats and keep them away. You can get pellets. Try going to a pet shop near you they should be able to advise you on the best thing to use. Other than that keep your shed locked ?


xXx

How can I get rid of cats who are using my garden shed as their dormitory?
Moth balls... Crush them into a fine powder and sprinkle it where they go.. they can stand the smell.. just make sure if it rains or is windy to replace it.. in a couple of weeks it should stop.
Reply:take a piece of paper and write down I have cats togive away to anyone who is interested. you could call the animal shelter and tell them you found some cats that need a home!!


No comments:

Post a Comment