Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I have had a dream of buying a garden shed/mini-cabin to sleep in every now and then.?

In my backyard I'm thinking about building buying a garden shed mini cabin to sleep in on some summer nights. The shed would be in the backyard. One concern I have is someone breaking in late at night while inside. The shed I'm looking at buying has wood floors, small windows and a wood panel door. The door is a solid woodfinish on the inside and outside. The door has a handle instead of a doornob. This means the only way to lock the door is with a padlock either on the outside or on the indside. The shed/mini cabin has woodfinish walls inside. I would be concerned about someone breaking one of the windows at night to break in.


Does anyone have any suggestions?


This would just be a place to sleep maybe at the most once a week.To make myself feel more comfortable I would want to paint the walls and paint the inside of the door colors that I enjoy.I would put an airmatress on the floor and sleeping ba


I don't have a tree to put a treehouse in

I have had a dream of buying a garden shed/mini-cabin to sleep in every now and then.?
Save your money and buy the shed.
Reply:vivid imagination. couldnt tell ya.


No comments:

Post a Comment