Tuesday, May 18, 2010

How to get rid of vermin?

There are several racoons and cats that live in my mom's neighborhood. Apparently no one owns the cats, which eat dog food from backyards. One of the cats scratched/bit me when I found it living in my mother's garden shed. Now I have to get rabies shots. The racoons tip over garbage cans.





How do we get rid of these pests?

How to get rid of vermin?
cats hate coal tar soap!!


grate it around your house and i can guarantee they wont come near!


as for racoons i know it sounds gross but some places stock predator urine which may deter them!


really for racoons the only sure fire way to get rid of them is by trapping them and removing them!


Hope this helps and good luck :D
Reply:Get the animal control officer to help you.


No comments:

Post a Comment