Sunday, May 23, 2010

How Do I stand with the Law - and the use of non drying grease?

Or non drying paint or other barriers to keep children and vandals out of my garden. They are damaging the fence and shed. I live in England.

How Do I stand with the Law - and the use of non drying grease?
I'd think you can place any sort of material like that on your own property, as long as there was no likelihood of anyone accidentally touching it. That can be a bit of a dilemma in the case of a border fence, though





You could have problems if you used a noxious substance, like acid or something, intended to cause physical harm.





I do know of a product (sorry don't know the name or whether it is available in the UK) which could be placed on something (say a fence) and on contact with a person's skin, it turned BRIGHT purple, and was impossible to wash off. Cured my father-in-law's problem with kids damaging his ornamental shrubs.


No comments:

Post a Comment